London Cab Parking London Cab Parking

The bad: Music is too repetitive (not to mention "Taxi!"), not always clear what you can pass under/over and what causes damage. Nothing particularly new or interesting

The good: It's fine. It works.

If you're looking for "meh" and like parking type games ... sure. Go for it.

Don't Escape Don't Escape

Very good. Just a heads up, I did everything right except for one thing (the method of taking the potion) and somehow got all 5 medals?

Skunk Meat Skunk Meat

I *do* like adventure games like this ... but it was just too dull. Very little changes at any point in the game. Same randomly generated scenarios, same music, same options, same ... zzzz

But what is here is well-executed. So props for that.

Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

Love the simplicity, and the zero guidance made something so basic have just the right amount of difficulty. The game essentially is figuring out what the game is, and then coming up with a way to solve the problem. Only thing I would have liked is an ending-- could have been something as simple as finding a way of showing the "people" all going to sleep together, or something along those lines. Great job overall, though.

I-smel responds:

Yea I wish I could've come up with an ending, but then the first person I sent it to said "oh these eggs hatched".
Then the next person said "How much treaure is there? I've got 2."

and I didn't wanna ruin it.

Hollow. Hollow.

Loved loved loved the concept. The kind of game I have in mind when I sit down at the keyboard to write music. Gameplay was really cool too. It's hard, you die a lot, but since there's very little penalty (short levels, fast respawn) it doesn't kill the fun, even for someone who tends to hate difficult games like me.

Didn't love the fact that it crashed on me and I had to shut down the browser to kill the super loud repeating "crash" sound effect looping. Which is the only reason it didn't get 5/5.

Indi Cannon Indi Cannon

I'm not going to write a full review (thus no stars, not because it was bad but because I'm not really voting. Also didn't rate so don't worry, I didn't lower your score for no good reason) because I only played the first couple levels. But the reason i didn't play more than the first couple levels because it was sooo annoying that the arrow was such a poor indicator of what would actually happen (arrow points much higher than "Indy" comes out) and it got real frustrating real quick, especially since it seems like it would have been a minor fix.

Cosmic Rocks Cosmic Rocks

...

Catching gems slowed by 'puter waaaay down. Could just be me. Most importantly to me ... how long is that music loop? 20 seconds? Gets pretty annoying pretty fast.

Good concept mixing a couple concepts into one that works pretty well. Graphics look nice, it's fun to play. Good job.

Musaic Box Musaic Box

Great idea, good execution

Here's my one nitpick: As someone who was trying to figure out the puzzles just based on the music (I knew most of the tunes), Yankee Doodle is a disaster. The melody in the game isn't even the melody in the tune, and many of the accompaniment parts don't seem to fit at all. Also, I agree with not spoiling the surprise as far as what we unlock at the end, and I don't understand how I completed the game with still a "1" showing in the first room, which by the way it wouldn't let me go back to after I unlocked the last thingy. Oh, and I don't understand why you show 5 rooms on the mini map and only use 3 for the game.

Otherwise, great concept, fun game. Something actually original and fun to play. Keep it up!

SOPANOID SOPANOID

What I really think of this came ...

############# CONTENT RESTRICTED ###############

Cut & Kill: Halloween Cut & Kill: Halloween

Question ...

DIdn't play the game for very long, so ignore the rating ... just a question ... I recognize the music (pretty sure from here on NG) ... where's it from? (just looking out for whoever it is to get the credit. :P)

Flashist responds:

Music created by Kevin MacLeod. You can find link to his site on credits page.